Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Some People Don't Dance Cause They Just Got No Feet

Old blues in reflecting mode mocked all sympathy for clocks
have sang “you better get a new trade, you're irrelevant to the revolt”

Spray cans on the loose with microphones on their debts
have tried their best to harmonize with those notes that work from bed

Its on me cause I chose to believe 'potential' was my home
Now death may find me one day with not even clothes on my bones

I 'm broke as the brokest man you've ever met
Your quarter could be my quarter could be the way to get fed
Your nickel could be my nickel could be the way to get fed
Your penny could be my penny could be the way to get fed

Some people don't dance cause they just got no feet
Others don't dance cause they don't know how to live

No comments:

Post a Comment