Monday, October 19, 2009

Nocturnal Combats

Nocturnal Combats
[Love Your Scientists] Wont you love your scientists please/feed them whatever they may need/keep them fat like your mom/your mom is a lady with a generous ass/make them build a rocket ship/to a new planet for us to live/ this one has already gone/to the gutter like your mom/I could be the one who loves you/I could be the one who cares/about you and the distortion feeding back into the air/My hair looks great tough balding its still great hair/I could pack oh so light/but a Marquez book its a must have/ Its gonna be along trip/ baby you could learn how to strip/ and I could work on better rhymes/about not tripping when stripping trips turn mad/we will have space for all/except for your mom/that bitch is staying home/You should had known you had escalators on every mountain you ever bought to read your heavens/ And are this palms this palms I've always known which I stare and for sure will hold my forehead for so long/ I got my burgundy obsession with clothes/Love your scientists love them you must, love your scientists I love them with song/[Non Branded Kind] You know I'm right I love to eat you when the world is round/and wash you down with some tea some tea for you and me a do re mi fa sol la si do/You know I'm right I love to eat you when the world is round/or when a first meets a next when a line meets and end when the time is right I'll eat you dry/You know I am right I love to eat you when the world is round my darling/You know I'm right I love to eat your pussy all the time/and wash it down with some tea some tea for you and me a do re mi fa sol la si do/You know I'm right you got a spine that heaven stamps in the fingers that keep you and me as siamese dual two of the non branded kind/I wont cry forever I wont smile forever I wont frown in heaven no no I wont cry forever no no no…..I surely wont I surely wont/[When I was An Atheist] I stood in disorder and I did it all for you/you wouldn't bother to turn around for me/What can I do what can I do, I got the holly mother fucking blues/A figment of desperation you felt as real as the day/when I fought for the right answer but your reign could not be saved/What can I do what can I do I got no sincere need for you/But I'll remember you where truce truly lies I'll remember you when in doubt/On my last hour I'll repent and call your name/but here with strength and logic you were the greatest placebo [Traicionera] I swore you heard the last of me but here again my anger sings to you traicionera/My bitterness just wants to march to any place where you may stand and reproach you traicionera/I drank and drank when you left don't need you back at all/But nowadays I hear your name I'm weaken by false hope/What is right is what should be its wrong to chase the 'you and me' its just you traicionera/I lost you a long time ago I don't care if you come or go yet its still you traicionera [Politicosh] I got a tube sox stapled hanging from my jaw/Django Reindhart blasting in my boom box/Well I'm singing from my heart/Scrubs make me laugh/I'm strumming my strummed guitar/ rhyming to the wall/I'm cool as a pop sickle dipped in artic ice/chillin not worrying about the sense in my rhymes/Im a mestizo's mestizo who hasn't gain enough/to draw lines in continents to lose the place where I stand /[Rallies And A March] After rallies and a march I wasn't seduce by revolution/Theres no changing of guard just a commander for my television/History has been harsh to the will I've once petitioned/I lost track of God when I made her my religion/Anchored and attached I'm just a domesticated vagabond/For all that I can say I know compassion is not to be reasoned/It hurts me more than a bit my pride won't let me be and tell you how much I need you/You claim to be a Guevara soldier but you are just too well fed to relate to relate to relate/ [I Need A New Muse] Maybe tomorrow if its not too late I'll be there for a while with nothing to say but its true I walk with my shoes/And you can tell me we do belong together forever just seems too long but its true I need a new muse/I am very sorry I am very sorry you are no inspiration I need a new muse/ [All Will Be Fine] All will be fine as long as you are mine/No one can say theres other ways/While you are here I'll be sincere/Is for you to say you wont go away [The Intention Is Art] Theres a gun on me a gun on me cause the printed word fired its ink/In anarchy a ramson's fee is the news that yesterday did not bring/You're so pretty oh my dear I'd like to take you home/ Your the kind of girl I know I'll forever love/You're so pretty oh my dear what else can I say when ever you come around I turn so red/ so give me what I want so I don't have to lose control again/Today I saw a tree with herpes Its branches must have been too lazy/to keep you away when you humped it/And its a lazy Wednesdays with the New York weather of our century/I may just start to mumble with too many words for me to fumble/Oh dear only what have you done? This is madness, madness is what we got [Seconds Or Centuries] Girl you think that all my lines are wack/you heard it all before I'm just another guy/but I hope to be the one who you would share your carrots with in exquisite nights/I just want you to be my girl in my dead silence you know you are there/For you girl I'll learn some Devo songs and sing them in keys which only you would know/I like your bike and curly hair I even like you when you say lets just be friends/It wont be long now it cant be too long seconds or centuries are short/It wont be long now it can't be too long til I call you my own [A Bit Insincere] Better days have come when I'm not so alone/for you are here but you seem to be a bit insincere/I don't know how she does it but she does, she sways me to believe everything is alright/For this days have brought the same in different clothes/with the urge to lean where I use to be before you came in/Always thinking of her I'm glad she is mine/Only thinking of her when I shouldn't have/Better days have come when I'm not so alone/for you are here just as long as you will be here [I Don't Steal My Meals] I don't steal my meals just deal with the ugliness of my face/the eyes the nose the scars and the crooked teeth that greet anyone there is to meet/anyone normal I have envied/Its a farce the steps the years I've dedicated to self esteem/if once more here again I've turned into the 1989 mess/in the 1989 bed tortured by the dice of fate/You've got no right to tell me I'm wrong.


Battery One Dollar

4 comments:

  1. Are these all the lyrics from the album?

    You're like a poet. I read that Marc Bolan considered himself a poet first, and musician second. Music was only his medium.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, now it makes sense to me save "steal my meals" for the last track. We end the album with the lyric 'you've got no right to tell me I'm wrong,' and go out like badasses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading the lyrics on this page as I listen. It's like watching a movie in 3-D. Yo, I need the track listing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never mind, I see the tracks are written in the lyrics here.

    ReplyDelete