Sunday, March 28, 2010

This House Wears Prevention

I sincerely wanna argue with a heated passion
but it all happens to be too green for what I need.
Don't look down on me vegans, soy would cry and plead us
for an alternative to what is served, for what is best.

There was a hostage on the migrating map which should had arrived
at a more convenient time, on the sarcastic line.
Now everyone is eligible to pick roses
but all could also be the garden within the sin.

Lord give me poems describe my soul
but don't make me a pawn of all the things I read inside my head.
This house wears prevention on a fascist pension
much more blatant than a fashion trend, I cant reverse.


You can help me but you cant hold me responsible for the zoning
where this perpetual transition has led
this perpetual transition has fed.


Should anyone see you crying when you are down
tell them you blame nobody but the times
and new days that are coming
those are new days that are coming
are better than the ones that went.

No comments:

Post a Comment