Saturday, September 25, 2010

Surrogate To None

Sorry my friends but I must say
We all talk where is not our place
What matters to me is to just let it be
can't analyze every theme

What makes a right a 'right' is the right to avoid
what I wont just own in saliva and voice

In time my friends we all could say
we talk just too much shit
So sell it to me the will of the free
a transcript that arranges your need

But you talk too, much too while I'm drunk
And you kill my buzz which is getting harder to afford

A seance was fix for the logic priests
the authorities that could intervene
they all agree what I had for long perceived

That you talk too, much too while I'm drunk
And you kill my buzz which is getting harder to afford

To whom I know and to strangers
May I be surrogate to none
I am flesh and poetry
of the cheapest kind
just a passer by
with my bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment