Saturday, October 1, 2011

Quantum Benevolence is a Casualty

Walking down Leonard street the houses were in an unaware Christmas tomb state, left there for archeological gold, the volcano that had yet to erupt. Your ash will be my ash. Revere your delusions my dear acknowledged board member there is only room for one decision. Victor and I had come to a disagreement over the quality in the latest album by The Valentinos, I for once thought that although not nearly as inviting as their previous work, it had the charm of a band whiskeying it for the fleeing glory. It wasn't a revelation but it would had been too forced had they attempted to match the wall of bravery they had endure in the recording process of previous years. My point was and is, we get old in body and get weary at being our own worst critics. Victor was too passionate about his distaste of the piece, he described it as 'going from Halle Berry to the girl from Precious' I laughed then but now writing it down it just seems too mean, poor girl from Precious. What if one day these words happen to reach her ears, how would that make her feel, I'm sure she has heard mean jokes at her expense before but this insult was brilliant. I regret writing it down but I wont deleted. It is there. If it is or not the intention, invoking the possibility makes it a reality and quantum benevolence is a casualty. I wish skateboarders will land tricks more often at least when I'm around, there’s a lot of attempts and seldom clean landings, a friend of a friend said something like this once while I was thinking that I've never called a blind man blind, unless his moniker requires me to do so. All the thoughts a volcano could bury. This is going in the records. If its already burning we shall lick the lava. “I don't need any Mexican mild pungent condiment in my whiskey at least not til Horus' birthday”, I remember singing while on the sidewalk but maybe it wasn't Leonard street. It no longer feels like summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment